Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Quality Always Bad?

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Chinese Quality Always Bad?
From: Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:55:21 -0500
Larry Daniels wrote:
> Remember 50 years ago when saying something was "made in Japan" was an
> insult?  Now Japanese cars rank higher in quality than Mercedes Benz.
>
> Same thing "could" happen in China.  Really, Frank, it could!!

Yes Jap stuff is better than taiwan stuff which is better than chinese
junk which outshines crap made in Vietnam by a longshot.
Will I live to see the day? Nope, the chinese will have raised my blood
pressure to the the point of my head exploding because sooner or later I
have to start being a consumer again, it just that there is NOTHING
worth buying from china.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ