Re: [Spridgets] Health effects of LBCs

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Health effects of LBCs
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:27:44 +0000
Well, now you have a better understanding of what happened to my brain!!  ;)

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada

> Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:04:27 -0500
>
> I have what may be a new health effect of working on an LBC - three
frost-bitten toes. To are just red and sore, like a burn; the third has a
black/dead spot on the pad about 1/4"x3/8" in diameter, I don't yet know how
deep. All hurt when I walk.

> I was using my hands as an indicator and going in periodically when they got
too cold. I did not pay attention to my feet, which were numb - probably from
reduced circulation owing to thick socks in street shoes.