Re: [Spridgets] Front end parts

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Front end parts
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:57:29 -0500
Bill, you are too far north, but I bet there's a few fellas in Sn Fran that
will ream your bushings for nuttin'

Anon

<richb@u.washington.edu>wrote:

>> Chris
>>
>> While I don't have a source for your parts, there are several of us up
>> here, and I do believe we have access to the king pin bushing reamer if it
>> comes to that.
>>
>> Where in the Pacific NW are you?
>>
>> Rich Ball
>> '76 Midget
>> Everett, WA
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Karcher" <chriskrchr@gmail.com>

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.

Dorothy Parker