[Spridgets] Idiot sighting... No LBC but car related!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Idiot sighting... No LBC but car related!
From: DAVID GROPPER <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:55:55 -0800 (PST)
>From my boys' Grandmother..

 When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car,
we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department
and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I
watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and
discovered that it was unlocked.
'Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'it's open!'
His reply: 'I know, I already got that side.'

This was at the Ford dealership in Canton, MS

 Dave G.