Re: [Spridgets] distributor id help

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] distributor id help
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:47:56 +0000
UPS ( and Fedex ) is generally a more expensive way to ship things as they
charge that customs brokerage fee.  Or, at least, that's what happens when US
or UK goods come in to Canada.  I shouldn't really say "ship", as it is the
"receiving" that is expensive.  Postal service is good.  ( when coming in to
Canada.  Not so sure about the other way. )

What some Canadians do, since 90% of us live within an hour's drive of the
USian border, is to have the delivery made to a UPS Store and drive over to
pick the stuff up ourselves.