Re: [Spridgets] $200 in WA, save on shipping!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] $200 in WA, save on shipping!
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:18:17 +0000
What you should be doing, is hoarding them; in dry storage, of course.  Prices
would eventually go up, as the supply diminshed, and then you could start
selling them!  ;)

It pains me to some degree to see the herd diminishing day by day.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada

> Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:12:51 -0800
> From: eap2140@yahoo.com
> To: pythias@pacifier.com
> CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] $200 in WA, save on shipping!
>
> If you all contribute to the storage of said MGs, I would gladly process all
dis-assembly, inventory, and sales of said cars. Plus, the additional cost of
therapy for my wife.