Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Parade duty..

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Parade duty..
From: Robert E. Shlafer <pilotrob@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:11:16 GMT
Ah, yes. A possible connundrum within an
enigma situation for sure, Lester...which must be approached thoughtfully,
carefully and all due sensitivity.

Which obviously begs the question.....
is she a giant or tiny, well-proportioned, cute little PYT??

You see, Lester, rarely do old guys like us come upon such opportunity.

YOU are in a position of power as to choice in this matter considering they
asked you and the age/structure/design and value of sucha VERY RARE vintage
British Sports car must be taken into account and protected at all costs, all
will agree??

I mean we wouldn't want to see any un-necessary damage caused by poor choice of
PYT, now would we??? 'Course not.

So, she can't be over 80-90 lbs soaking wet and proportioned symetrically in
such manner and fashion so as to "spread the load" accordingly (even if she's
the bouncy type) to avoid even the slightest chance of un-necessary damage to
said vintage vehicle.

(And with blue eyes, long blonde hair and on no account older than 24 (that's
when they begin to gain weight:).

Remember...they asked you so YOU (with no pun intended) ARE in the "driver's
seat" and we expect you, as a MAN representing all manhood the nation over, to
behave accordingly.

You're getting old and will shortly be gone from planet earth (and I pretty
much along with you!) so don't waste the opportunity!!!

And.....send pics!! :)

CB