Re: [Spridgets] Thirty two inches!

To: spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Thirty two inches!
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 05:31:24 EST
The BBC says you might be stuck inside for 5 days - plenty of time to watch
 'The day after tomorrow'.  Or wait for a parcel I sent you.

Weslake-Monza 1330

spritenut@comcast.net writes:

So some  are saying we will be getting "up to" 32 inches of snow.
All the major news  vans are in town.
Hey Jim, What's happening on the Jersey Shore?
We have  had dumps of 24" and even 30 inches once, 32 will be a record, I
guess I  won't be seeing the Sprite out in the driveway for a long time
if the  weather people are correct.
We had our 24" dump already this winter. We're  good for the season.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ