[Spridgets] Custom Gearshift Knobs

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Custom Gearshift Knobs
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 12:41:19 -0600
Martha and I took the 68 our for a cruise today, and we stopped at the flea
market. There was a guy there selling wine bottle stoppers (who keeps a half
full bottle of wine anyway?)
that at first I thought were gearshift knobs. He says that he can make them,
but has not had any market for them. SO, I am asking, would there be any
interest in a custom knob. He currently has about 30 toppers he could put on
them (including one with a V twin Mike!! ) but will also set coins, or
custom cloisonne's as long as they are 1 1/2" and under. He says he can fit
one of those silver 1 oz. coins in them, but they are so large, they are all
the way out to the edge of the shifter. The wood he uses is cocobolo, and
they look very nice.
If anyone is interested, I have photos and contact info I can share, just
hit me off list.

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad