Re: [Spridgets] is your daughter a hoon?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] is your daughter a hoon?
From: fastvee <fastvee@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 15:34:50 -0800 (PST)
Bill,
You can get enough grip on skinny street tires to get her jacking enough that
the driver is out of the equation. BTDT. At the Carlisle Import show I had a
hard look at the Beck Spyder, a classy reproduction that uses a VW swing axle,
and asked why there wasn't some form of camber control? The salesman said
defensively, "We tried that and it wasn't necessary because the car is so
low". He might as well have said that he'd never driven the car hard.
John
Fogelsville, PA