[Spridgets] bob said

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] bob said
From: "Alan East-Jones" <alan.east-jones@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 12:52:41 -0000
Years ago, when I was racing Karts, this other guy was always about 1/2
second a lap faster than I was.  I always asked him what he did to his kart
to get the extra little speed.  He always said nothing.  One day during a
practice session, we traded karts and, of course you know this is coming, he
was 1/2 sec a lap faster in my kart and my in his.  Some drivers just have
that little extra touch that can account for only 4 or 5 hundreds of a
second per corner.  It all adds up.

I did some karting too, I was always a couple of seconds slower than the rest
of the lads , but I was 30lbs heavier !