Re: [Spridgets] youtube; weather broadcast meteorologist freaks out

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] youtube; weather broadcast meteorologist freaks out
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:11:16 -0600
We're getting snowfall right now!!  "F" Al Gore and his "global warming"!!
They should make him give back the award and the money. If you really DO
believe in "global warming, read Michael Crichton's State Of Fear, to learn
more about the falseness of the theory, complete with graphs and footnotes
to genuine documents that are kept suppressed. The government is using our
fear of global warming to make money, via carbon footprint fines, industry
emissions fines, etc, etc.
It is an interesting read, for those with an open mind.
I have the Midget and the parts Sprite under tarps, but the "good" Sprites
are nestled in the garage in the back.

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad