Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Brands Hatch 1966

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Brands Hatch 1966
From: DAVID GROPPER <kk7ss@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:17:30 -0800 (PST)
IIRC
Before they "inmproved" the circuit by making it longer in order for
running F1 per FIA rules.

Start from the grid, sharp right-hand curve, no
camber, falt out down the hill, up the hill and take the 180 right-hander to
go down hill, followed by the left hand 180 with an adverse camber (caught me
out many times), up the hill to the sweeping right hander, mild camber, the on
to the straightaway in front of the stands. And do it all over again.
Somebody will correct me if I'm remembering incorrectly.

Nice track to dice
on, especially for side-car racing..

But not as much fun as Crystal Palace
;-)

Dave G.

From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
>  It reminds me more like the heal of
the boot, the
> way it initially goes down, then up the hill to join the
short