Re: [Spridgets] Cam Timing

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Frank <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cam Timing
From: fastvee <fastvee@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 05:36:38 -0800 (PST)
Hi Frank,
As Ron said, 4 degrees is too much. IMO the symptoms you describe are normal
for that much cam advance. In general, if you need more than 2 degrees change
to get the characteristics you want then you need a different cam. You
obviously have lots of experience with this combination so if you compromise
and set it at 2 degrees advance you might not loose too much low end grunt,
and be able to reach 90.
John
Fogelsville, PA