Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye - Electric Fuel Pump Question

To: Miniac7@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye - Electric Fuel Pump Question
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:05:40 -0800 (PST)
Howard,
The Mr. Gasket pump is a "pusher" type pump.  It does not like to pull
fuel from a long distance, so that is your problem.  I use the same pump on my
'71, only it is mounted under the car behind the passenger seat (where the
stock electric fuel pump is mounted on cars later than your BE) Works great
there.
David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island