Re: [Spridgets] compressor thoughts

To: "Kent McLean" <kentmclean@comcast.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] compressor thoughts
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:37:34 -0500
Quincy makes an excellent compressor.  I've had my 5 hp, 2 stage Quincy,
with 80 gal, vertical storage tank, for about 12 years and I've never had a
problem.  At one point, due to the failure of a hose fitting which I was
unaware of, the thing ran NON-STOP for a couple of days with no ill effects.
That was about 5 years ago.  I use it to feed a blast cabinet, as well as to
power an assortment of air tools.  It get a LOT of work-outs and has never
caused me a moments concern.
Gee, I wonder if the fact that is was MADE IN USA has anything to do with
it?
Bud Osbourne