Re: [Spridgets] Top/Header Rail question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Top/Header Rail question
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:58:24 -0800 (PST)
Use standard pop-rivets, probably 1/4". Just drill-out the old ones and don't
worry about them. In my experience, they didn't make any noise.

One comment though. While installation of these convertible tops is very
doable, I would consider buying a new one since they can be a little tricky,
and definitely tedious to install. I would also do it in a warm garage and
make sure your top is warm so that you get a good fit after the material
shrinks.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct