Re: [Spridgets] is your daughter a hoon? now pros-vs-schmoes

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] is your daughter a hoon? now pros-vs-schmoes
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:39:01 -0500
Wanted to send this over a week a go, but the grassroots motorsports site was
down.

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articles/pros-vs-schmoes/

Pretty interesting article on the difference of preparation, practice and
skill levels.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/