Re: [Spridgets] Mac (no LBC)

To: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mac (no LBC)
From: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:25:16 -0800
The idea is to not to have to enter the data base from scratch. They do work
together, there are numerous ways that an Access data base is used in
conjunction with other functions provided by Publisher. Mail Merge functions
are provided using the two.

Larry

On Feb 21, 2010, at 6:08 PM, Dave Yealy wrote:

> OK, you lost me now. MS Access is a database program and MS Publisher is a
"graphics" program how can these two "work" together?
> You can use Open Office which is written in java and will do almost the same
as Access and Publisher and it should run on a Mac.