Re: [Spridgets] In lieu of 2010 ELVF

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] In lieu of 2010 ELVF
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:10:23 -0600
I don't blame you.  I recall last year when we first started talking about
his opportunity.  I was impressed.  You and Don and Jeff should have a lot
of fun.  It looks like a great time.

Maybe down the road, if I trip across a guy who knows how to build a car and
a co-driver who actually knows how to drive.....

In the mean time, I might like to follow y'all.  Dave Woerpel., weren't you
intending on following this?  Shall we do the trip?

LAD