Re: [Spridgets] 97 Mercury Sable, no LBC But a car question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 97 Mercury Sable, no LBC But a car question
From: Tom Daughdrill <lincman90@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:39:18 -0600
 The pickup truck fuel tanks were the GM trucks, as Ford relocated their tanks
to inside the frame rails.

I was selling Fords during the "Exploder" times, and it was indeed Firestone's
fault.  Granted, FoMoCo did recommend a higher tire pressure than they should
have, but many of those cars were also built with Michelin tires, with the
same pressure recommendation, and there were no problems with those vehicles.
Guess things weren't so pleasant at the next "Ford-Firestone" family
reunion...

But, my Midget doesn't have exploding tires or fuel tank today, and I would be
driving it today if it weren't for bad weather!

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsofts powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/