[Spridgets] Calling Billy Zoom - no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Calling Billy Zoom - no LBC
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:38:58 -0600
Billy -

If you would be so kind as to contact me off-list, I would like to ask you a
couple of questions about the recording industry, specifically copyrights,
and copyright detection. It's for a little personal (not-for-profit, just a
hobby type thing) project I am trying to accomplish.
It involves youtube, and getting an audio soundtrack to a slide show I made
accepted by youtube. The audio tracks on the slide show I submitted got
rejected because the tracks were copywrited, and they determined this some
way. I want to know how to find a couple of songs (maybe even old Delta
Blues) that they would accept. I mean this isn't something I'm trying to sell
for God's sake.
The pics are of the 70s NYC rock scene. I took all of them.
Maybe you can't help me, but I don't know anyone else that could.

Thanks.

Bud Pazur