Re: [Spridgets] Garage door idea - "no car specific content"

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Garage door idea - "no car specific content"
From: <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:23:13 +0000
Mine is a thick wood, but yeah, I remember what my parents' garage door looked
like.  ( puck marks. )

Other people have pointed out that there is probably no option of insulation.

Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:41:19 -0800

The goal mounted above the door on one of the photos looks a bit scary to me.
Surely I am not the only person in the world with a basketball-shaped dent in
his garage door... If you put much of a dent in one of these things, would it
still roll up? Probably not for those of us with teenage sons.
David Booker
Long Island