Re: [Spridgets] [9issa] Chevy question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [9issa] Chevy question
From: Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 23:02:32 -0800
I already knew it wasn't the fuel pump when the Chevy service manager
insisted that the computer said it was bad when we took the first one
in. Needless to say, it did not correct the problem, nor did the next
two fuel pumps that they put on. The general attitude is "Look, little
lady, I am the technician, I know what I am doing". They don't respond
nicely to my calling them flipping idiots.

I knew the problem had to be in the fuel tank filler system, but knowing
exactly what to tell them might help when their current victim is sent
home with yet another new fuel pump and the problem still not fixed. How
I wish we could deal with a real shop instead of the dealer!

Thanks everyone,

Kate