Re: [Spridgets] Datsun Trans Oil

To: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Datsun Trans Oil
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 14:00:04 -0800
Thanks all for the suggestions.  It is the consensus to use Redline MT-90.
I'll try it before I pull the transmission for crunching going into 3rd
gear.  I have a set of very good condition used Datsun synchros that Paul
gave me last year to replace the aftermarket ones he put in this
transmission.  He said the angle machined into the aftermarket synchro was
wrong.  I only have a problem up and downshifting thru 3rd gear.  Maybe
MT-90 will buy me some time before I pull it to replace the synchros.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html