[Spridgets] brake lines

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] brake lines
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 13:54:09 EST
In the UK, the rigid brake lines are closely checked on the annual MOT
(inspection) include a check with pressure on the brake pedal.

My car runs a mixture of pure copper (I know, I know) and copper/nickek
brake pipes that haven't given my any problems over many years of use.
Standard UK lines are mild steel with some kind of coating (zinc?).

If I were in the USA and copper/nickel lines weren't legal I'd certainly
get stainless steel lines fitted.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330