Re: [Spridgets] radiator photos

To: "Jay" <jfishbein@snet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] radiator photos
From: "Leo S" <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:51:31 -0600
hmmmmm.  go price the INDIVIDUAL cost from any of the other suppliers and
you will see where the QUANTITY "discount" comes in.   I did think that was
answered in my original post.  And NO it is not an exact copy but resembles
the original in several aspects with all the advantages of the aluminum
toward heat dissipation.   I could only imagine the cost if you wanted it
"pressed" out of aluminum to EXACTLY copy an originals contours, etc...nor
do I know if it is even possible due to the different meturalogy of aluminum

Leo

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive