[Spridgets] Limited Edition of "The Spritely Years"

To: Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Limited Edition of "The Spritely Years"
From: "rrengineer @dslextreme.com" <rrengineer@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:59:11 -0800
I don't remember who it was last week that mentioned the limited edition run
of "The Spritely Years" that Tom Coulthard is in charge of in Great
Britain.  I don't remember if it was even on this list that someone said
something, (a function of age I guess) but I contacted Tom and ordered one
of the books which has a limited run of 500 copies and is signed by both
authors.  Tom said it was printed from the original negatives, not scanned
electronicaly so the picture quality would remain as good as the original.
When I ordered 3 days ago via Paypal, Tom had 20 copies left.  I wouldn't
waste any time getting hold of him if you were thinking of getting one of
these.  The cost was $91.13 when Paypal converted from Pounds for me
including shipping.  This is going to be great seeing how I have not read
the book before.  Tom's can be reached at email address:
spritelyyears@btinternet.com
No financial interest, just a satisfied consumer...
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html