Re: [Spridgets] amazing technology

To: "'Adrian Jones'" <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] amazing technology
From: "Patrick Elliott" <pelliott@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:08:55 -0700
"Jay says take it to a good machinist."

I caught that too.  I think he should have said, Take the Cad drawing to a
machinist, or as the other guy had implied, The plastic parts can be used
for making casting molds.

The plastic printers are fantastic for product development, from drawing
board to preproduction test model in minutes.  Make a slight change or mod,
print another one, test fit, etc now can be done in a few hours instead of
days or weeks...