Re: [Spridgets] Tonneau fit

To: SPRIDGETS <spridgets@autox.team.net>, rbastedo@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tonneau fit
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:04:23 -0700 (PDT)
Rick,

Did you try  heating the cover?

They shrink when stored & stretch out with the heat.

You can try a heat gun or hair dryer.

I found the best way for me was to wait for a hot day.
Then set it out on the driveway. Then wait or take a drive.
Let it nice and hot - then it will get a little longer or stretch.
You did not say how short. They all seem to fit tight. Baggie would not look
good.
The tops are the same way - if they were not - they would flap in the wind.

Vigil