Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: [Healeys] Healey Day at Blackhawk Farms

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'Peter
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: [Healeys] Healey Day at Blackhawk Farms
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 19:43:57 -0500
Ron, what's the story on the track days?  I recall in SCCA that there were
rent-a-racer cars available.  Do you guys have any cars available?

I wouldn't mind putting some hot laps in, but don't want to buy a car for a
lousy couple days a year.

Since my racing license expired 15+ years ago, what would I need to do to
put in some laps?  A school weekend or would they accept my record of
finishes from years ago to show that I'm not a complete idiot out there?
Promise I won't hold everybody up!

Could be fun.

LAD