Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Honda Dealer Service Ripoff

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Honda Dealer Service Ripoff
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 00:21:46 -0700
You need to realize she is talking about Elko, NV.  It is 300 miles, east or
west, on I-80 to anything like another dealer.
                Crash

Geez, Kate, you paid him $30 for 30 seconds labor and that was $20 dollars
LESS than everybody else?  At $3600 per hour for him, those other guys must
be a tad high.

LAD

Since then, I have learned that his shop rate is
$20 less than everybody else in town.  Also, if a job takes less than an
hour, he doesn't charge for a full hour.

Kate

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive