Re: [Spridgets] Heater Box Clips

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Heater Box Clips
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 23:42:27 -0400
Kent, (Skip)

I have a low mileage (1744) '62 Sprite which is basically unrestored and the
heater clips are cadmium plated. Look in Holer's OS&M and the engine
compartment shots also show 'shinny finish' on the heater clips. The heater
boxes were painted as separate pieces, then assembled and then the unpainted
clips installed. Black clips are the product of DPO's.

> On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Skip Jackson <jackson.skip@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> What color were the clips originally?

> On Tue, Apr 6, at 10:24 PM, CosmicMag1380 wrote:

> Every one I have ever seen was painted black. Most of them have some
> rust orange color too! I have never seen one that was zinc plated...

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums