Re: [Spridgets] Re;Re;[Spridgets ] Jag engine!

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Re;Re;[Spridgets ] Jag engine!
From: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:54:22 -0500
Lightening and lightening bug my good man..  an inherently balanced
engine means that by it's design it is less susceptible to vibrations
about an axis while a performance balanced engine has to do with
dynamically balancing all of the rotating engine bits to minimize
their effect on vibration by matching static weights of components and
matching those to the offsetting rotating components.  it allows,
theoretically, a higher max speed with less chance of a particular
component failing.

Lester