[Spridgets] No LBC: Really cool volcano/lightning pics site

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC: Really cool volcano/lightning pics site
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
There's absolutely no LBC content here, but this MSN site has some amazing
shots of lightning (from static electricity discharge?) in the plumes of
debris coming out of the Icelandic volcano. Neat stuff.

Yeah, OK - I'm
somewhat of a science nerd. As a kid, I spent some of the money I made from
selling things from the back pages of Boy's Life on two subscriptions: Popular
Science and HotRod Magazine.  I suspect I may not have been alone there with
this group...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36645958?GT1=43001

David Booker
Long Island