[Spridgets] Fwd: Re: MC setup

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Re: MC setup
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:51:06 -0700
Hello Hal,

     For the brake, the "book" says....

     in the event the adjustment having been disturbed, reset the
     effective length of the rod connecting the piston to the pedal
     until the pedal pad can be derpessed approximatedly 5/32" before
     the piston begins to move. The clearance  can be flet if the
     pedal is depressed by hand. It is very important that the pus rod
     should have a min8imum free movement of 1/32" before the piston
     starts to move..

     it says exactly the same thing about the clutch actuator.

     on mine I have about three threads showing out the front of the
     "rest point" bolt, beyond the stop nut (also outside the pedal
     box) and roughly an inch of threads between showing on the push
     rods before the clevis pin.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Hi. I'll be your tagline for this evening.

=

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com