[Spridgets] Stainless Steel policing

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Stainless Steel policing
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:56:52 -0700 (PDT)

Group,

I found some Stainless Steel  window frames for my 1960 Morris Tourer
They are rusty and dull.I need to remove the rust and police.
Any one know of a good process - i have a motor - not sure what wheel to buy.
Or the other policing goodies or tricks. Any one ever gone through this
before?
They were found in a pile with 2 inches of snow over them - still not that bad
i am told.
I will not know until next week when my friend drops them off.
I figured i would never hear of another set - till i bought these of
course...lol
I am thinking it is better to ask before i went at them with any cleaners or
abrasives.

TIA,

Vigil
So Cal