Re: [Spridgets] rebuilding 1275cc engines

To: jessmd1@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] rebuilding 1275cc engines
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:14:58 EDT
If it was my engine I'd be interested in finding a reputable rebuilding of
1275 engines irrespective of where they are geographically.  The difference
 between a bad and good or bad and average is likely to be more than an
expensive  or long tripto collect it.

Next you need to know if there is something particularly bad with you
engine such that it needs expert machining rather than just a 'regular'
rebuild.

Finally, does your budget extend to any very nice to haves like a full
dynamic balance or some lightening work on the crank and rods.

Weslake-Monza 1330

kevinv1275@gmail.com writes:

Anyone  know of a reputable rebuilder of 1275cc engines? I live in
>  Huntsville,Alabama.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive