[Spridgets] Guy at Gas Station - Deal on a 911?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Guy at Gas Station - Deal on a 911?
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:55:17 -0700
 I ran into a guy at a gas station today with a super clean Porsche.  .
rebuilt engine with all the receipts. .  he paid 7k for the car.

I would have jumped at a deal like that.  Sounds like be bought it for much
less than the 20k I typically see these cars selling for?

Porsche 911 Carrera Targa (even though the Targa part is a bit of a turn off
for me.  . yet original red paint in like new condition. . the car had been
stored for a number of years).

When he pulled out the engine sounded tight.  I don't recall the year. . but
it has the 2.7 . . .

I told him to Google for info on the 2.7 as I believe that they had cam
tensioner problems that need to be addressed?

Kirk

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive