Re: [Spridgets] !/2 eleptical rear part ?

To: pythias@pacifier.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] !/2 eleptical rear part ?
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:57:05 EDT
Nope, and my car either has worn/rusty ones like yours or none at  all.

Weslake-Monza 1330

pythias@pacifier.com writes:

Hello  Spridgets,

When I was changing my rear springs this weekend, I  found a piece of
curved metal that was between the top of the axle  housing and the
top of the U-bolts. My pieces were worn almost all  the way thru so I
should replace them, I'm sure, but I don't see  them listed from the
usual suspects. Anybody know what they're  called and where to obtain
them?

--
Best  regards,
Bill L.