Re: [Spridgets] Fitting harnesses (of the seatbelt variety)

To: fastvee@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, Chris.Rae@microsoft.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fitting harnesses (of the seatbelt variety)
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:59:39 EDT
I've never tired of my 6 point belt set and I haven't bothered with
strategic velcro, and mini rubber straps to hold the straps out of the way like

the pro 24hr cars have.  I have a Willans belt set FIA and SFi approved  (FIA
is a superior standard) with the release box on my choice of strap.   It's
not cheap but then neither is my life and I like to 'get a move on' when
driving'.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 19/05/2010 15:03:12 GMT Daylight Time, fastvee@yahoo.com