[Spridgets] Another Russian giveaway.. no LBC content

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Another Russian giveaway.. no LBC content
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 19:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
OK, which one of you gun-toting, NRA member, Guns and Ammo type, right wing
wacko is up for a free Russian Kalashnikov T-shirt, SZ L (Russian sizing).  You
gotta love it!  I believe that you can't wear the T-shirt unless you've earned.
 I don't know how the hell you can earn the right to wear this, but that's not
my problem!  It's a really cool T if you can pull off wearing it!  Not my style.

Direct from Moscow.  First to respond gets it for shipping.... $5

 Edward Perez
Snohomish, WA
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/