Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle Update

To: "'Charley Braum'" <cbaustin@verizon.net>, "'Spridgets List'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Carlisle Update
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 21:19:44 -0400
It was gloomy when I left this morning, so I decided not to drive the
Sprite to Carlilse.

It rained lightly on the turnpike for about 5 minutes as I approached
Carlilse.

It was fine the rest of the day with some gloomy clouds moving in about 5pm
when I left

In hindsight, I should have taken the Sprite.  The ride home would have been

especially nice.

I didn't see any fantastic deals, but I heard about some.
It seemed that the flea market was a little smaller than usual. I am told
vendors would like the Import show moved to another date to avoid this
seasonable rainfall.

There was a reasonable turnout on the show field.