Re: [Spridgets] I thought that this was amusing - NO LBC CONTENT

To: corvallis@peoplepc.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I thought that this was amusing - NO LBC CONTENT
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:42:14 EDT
In the UK, many years ago a mechanic (?) held out a similar sign that
perhaps was more explicit - POLICE SPEED TRAP (?) on a motosports rally (RAC
Lombard?) and the police eventually found the guy with the sign.  They
prosecuted him for 'obstructing the police in the course of their duty'.

Weslake-Monza 1330