Re: [Spridgets] Singer 4A parts sources

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Singer 4A parts sources
From: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 10:38:25 -0700
  Umm, has he tried http://www.singercars.com/   ?  has he tried joining
the discussion forums on   http://www.singercars.com/phpbb   ? great
group of people and we should be able to find him whatever he needs.
Whose car did he buy ?  Where on the East Coast, we have more members on
the East Coast then the West and our big show in Vermont always has
quite a few cars.

     mike

p.s. I dare say he has not looked too hard since he has not yet
contacted the Singer Owners Club. :) :) :)

On 6/5/2010 8:36 AM, Dave Yealy wrote:
> I have a friend looking for parts for a '51 Singer 4A, he is looking
> for sources for parts. There is also a parts car that he is willing to
> swap parts out for what he needs. Contact me offlist for his info.
> He is also looking for contacts to Singer owners on the east coast.
>

> Dave

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive