Re: [Spridgets] Clutch Fluid problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Clutch Fluid problem
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 19:46:28 -0500
<< He did asy DOT4 in his original post.... >>

Well Chris, IMHO he only sorta did <VBEG> !!

He DID say "Castrol Response Super Dot 4 fluid in" which I have
never heard of much less know if it IS Dot 4 ?!?  However,
I also had the 1st thought of a rubber "reaction" but like
Paul asked:  "And why the clutch system but not the brake system?"
IS the question of a least the week <G> !?!

I would wonder if Paul actually had forced-air cleaned AND
run either alcohol or some of the new fluid thru the line
PRIOR to filling the system.  Ergo, leaving OLD, who knows
what "fluid" in the line.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[including SPRIDGET stuff !!]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive