[Spridgets] Pick up truck 4 sale

To: spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Pick up truck 4 sale
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 23:07:26 -0400
I am selling my 2001 Ford F-150 pick up.
My new truck is coming in next week.
2 wheel drive, 5 speed, V6, AC, everything works, well maintained.
It could use 2 tires, not real bad but not great either.
Comes with System One aluminum ladder racks.
It will tow a Sprite on a trailer anywhere, believe me I know ;)
114,000 miles, no major dents but is does have typical work truck dings
and scratches, it still looks good with chrome bumpers and wheels.
Looking to get $3900 for it, a little less without the racks.

See it here
http://tinyurl.com/2ed3y3w

--
Frank Clarici