Re: [Spridgets] "Good" Spridget parts list

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] "Good" Spridget parts list
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:29:54 -0400
Bud,
Interesting I used to buy parts from The Roadster Factory for my Spitfire.
Good to know they may have Spridget parts.

I sent ED & Peter a message about the solenoid I need hopefully one of them
has a good one as I don't want to buy from Moss or Victoria unless I need
to.

Anyone else out there with a good solenoid for my 62 Sprite let me know.
Lin

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com> wrote:

> Hi, Lin.
> Even though they don't "officially" offer or stock Spridget parts, I use
> the Roadster Factory, in Armaugh, PA.  Figure that most Spridget electrical
> components, as well as a lot of hydraulic system components are the same
> parts for the MGB and the Spridget.  You just have to determine which parts
> interchange between the two models and you're good to go.
> Besides patronizing a Pennsylvania business, I really appreciate how TRF's
> staff takes care of their customers.  They're really good folks.
> Bud Osbourne
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Grunthaner" <
> grunthaner@gmail.com>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html