[Spridgets] Wire wheel conversions

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Wire wheel conversions
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:46:34 -0400
I had fabricated a bolt on wire wheeled hub from an extra rear axle shaft and
sent it to Jim F. to try.
I found that by cutting the axle shaft off a pair of spare rear axles from a
wire wheeled car and using them to bolt onto your existing rear brake drums is
the way to go.
Easy and you don't even have to go inside your rear end at all.
If your considering that conversion , and do have an extra set of rear shats
from a wire wheeled car, look into that.
I think you'll find it is less labor and much much easier.
I am sure Jim F and I can provide details off the list, if needed
Then just focus on the front two hubs and go from there
Alan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive