Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Ulitmate Off Road Vehicle

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: Ulitmate Off Road Vehicle
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:53:28 -0400
That is some extreme articulation, and TRUE independent suspension.

Jeep rockcrawlers need articulation, good approach angles, and good ground
clearance.  These guys have eliminated the axles altogether, which improves
articulation AND ground clearance at the same time.

Driving it might be a challenge.  They have hydraulic cylinders at each corner.
 I wonder if they have 4 separate sticks to control it with or if they have a
more unified control.

> As much as I love my Jeeps, neither will do this!!
> >

> >     This is pretty cool...I'd sure like to get a closer look at how
> >     this thing is built!
> >
> >     http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=w_F7QrR4Ur8

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75